Terms & Conditions
Returns are strongly discouraged!
Please be sure before you purchase. Often your cost of shipping the item back to us will be more than you paid for the item itself. We give dimensions and pictures which enable you to determine if the item will work in your application, and we are glad to help if you should have additional questions. We hate to see you waste your money shipping these products back and forth.
- We accept returns with approval under the following conditions.
- The buyer pays all shipping (both ways)
- The product must be in original unused condition.
- There must be an approval code on the outside of your return carton.
(cartons without approval codes are refused.)
- Contact us by email–not phone- if you need an approval code–that way we both have everything in writing.
- Unauthorized returns will result in a 25% restocking fee.
Did your item arrived damaged? We apologize! We try to pack everything so that it arrives safely, but we understand that accidents do happen, and occasionally an item will arrive damaged. All of our shipments are insured. If damage should occur, please do not return the item or throw away the packaging! Returning the damaged item to us will invalidate the insurance and you will not be reimbursed. In the event of a damaged shipment, please contact us immediately and we will assist by filing your claim with the carrier.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Eagle Emporium LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Eagle Emporium LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eagle Emporium LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The products & materials on Eagle Emporium LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Eagle Emporium LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Eagle Emporium LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products & materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Eagle Emporium LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the product & materials on Eagle Emporium LLC’s Internet site, even if Eagle Emporium LLC or a Eagle Emporium LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Eagle Emporium LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eagle Emporium LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Eagle Emporium LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Eagle Emporium LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Eagle Emporium LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eagle Emporium LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Eagle Emporium LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of PA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and worry-free. Maintaining the privacy of our customers is very important to us. For that reason, under no circumstances do we share, sell or otherwise allow access to our mailing lists. All charge card information that is submitted through our secure server is destroyed after processing. Cookies are used in our shopping cart only for processing your order, we do not use them to collect or track any information from you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.